Random life update...

I've posted a lot on theological issues, and a couple of times on political issues. But I haven't really posted much on my life.

A conversation with some (relatively new, but fairly awesome) friends recently has put it in my mind to write a short (by necessity) biography of my life so far. So that's in the works.

But for this post, I just wanted to give a quick rundown of some things I've enjoyed recently. Here they are, in whatever order popped into my head at the moment. :)

I very much enjoyed Becoming Orthodox, by Fr. Peter Gillquist.

A couple of weeks ago, I went with a group from church to the Holy Virgin Cathedral in San Francisco for their Annual Lenten Retreat.

I'm currently reading Changes, by Jim Butcher. It's pretty good so far!

I need to get together with some friends for "powder therapy" (read: fun at the shooting range) again soon. :)

I'm currently (like, as I type) listening to Ancient Faith Radio streaming live. I've also been enjoying the podcast collections Our Life in Christ and At the Intersection of East and West immensely.

I'm going through "Lent withdrawal." I've only been to one church service after Sunday this week, and I feel like someone used to eating three meals a day who is now forced to subsist on one (albeit large) meal every other day. I can't wait (although I'm gonna have to) until tomorrow night! (Vespers service.)

I'm going to a friend's birthday party tonight.

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to lunch. :-D

Christ is Risen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Intervention In the Real World

Complementarianism...Why?

That Jesus Was In Fact Crucified On a Friday, According to the Scriptures