My New Blog



So why am I starting a blog?

I'm not really. More like I'm moving my blog from FaceBook Notes to here.

I've been posting random thoughts and essays on my FaceBook Notes. However, two things occurred to me that warranted giving that up and starting here:

1. Only FaceBook users can read FaceBook Notes from my Profile. However, I have some non-FaceBook friends (Hi Mom! *wave* ) who would like to be able to read my writings also. Basically, I'm broadening my potential readership base.

2. What I was doing over at FaceBook was not just making Notes. I was, functionally, blogging. So why not use the right tool for the job? Thus this blog.

When I signed up, they asked me what I wanted to call my blog. I thought about it for a while, and I came up with "Beholding the Beauty" because that is one of my goals for each day, and the only -- to live life beholding the beauty of the LORD working in and through and around me. (From Psalm 24:7)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Intervention In the Real World

Complementarianism...Why?

That Jesus Was In Fact Crucified On a Friday, According to the Scriptures