Has it been a whole week already? Wow.

Anyway. Here's a random update on my life:

I can't see more than a couple of days ahead of me (and my "seeing" of those is pure conjecture), but Jesus is with me, and I'm enjoying walking with Him day-by-day.

I went ahead and ordered Atlas Shrugged. I got it yesterday, and will be reading it (or at least starting to) over the weekend.

I'm starting to dabble in LISP.

Learning Arabic -- slowly!

Discovered Kubuntu 9.04 and Intel embedded graphics cards get along fine: until you try to do Dual Screens, in which case the KDE GUI for Screen management has a huge bug in it -- it doesn't display the "Position" properties of a piece of hardware unless that hardware is not available/disabled/otherwise grayed out, at which condition it's useless anyway. :( Apparently this bug has been in it for a couple of revisions now, and, while it's been assigned for handling, I'm not holding my breath.

Came up with a FileMaker feature wish-list of mostly "low-hanging fruit" -- I suppose-- for FileMaker to consider implementing in future versions. I'll post that separately, because it's really long.

That's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Intervention In the Real World

That Jesus Was In Fact Crucified On a Friday, According to the Scriptures

Complementarianism...Why?