Life Update....

Well it's definitely been a while since I posted on here!  Here's a little of what I've been up to.

First off, I've already(!) refinanced the house, dropping a half a percentage point off my interest rate, and lowering my payments by $120/mo.

Also, I've been busy practicing as part of the Telemark Dance Troupe (I'm in the Tango section).  Our show is in four weeks, so we've been busy getting ready for that.

I'm adopting a cat.

I got a girlfriend about four weeks ago, and she has (deservedly) been taking what little was left of my free time. :)  (No, this is not an April Fools joke.  Her name is Clarice, and she's awesome!!!! :) )

In addition to all that, I've been attending a few of the extra services during Great Lent, and also having to perform my various duties as a Parish Council member -- specifically, as the Treasurer and IT Director.

I need a vacation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Intervention In the Real World

Complementarianism...Why?

That Jesus Was In Fact Crucified On a Friday, According to the Scriptures